Saturday, December 11, 2010

Leigh From Xteme Curves

SNACKS TO GO TO WORK


During the weekend we usually make sandwiches to take to work during the week. We prepare all of a sudden just freeze them and we take it in the freezer before leaving home. And when it is time for breakfast and is thawed.

During these holidays my brother has given us a lot in which a ham came a sausage, a sausage and three wedges of cheese.



Building on Wednesday came a few friends to lunch and wanted to make a good batch of "sandwiches" for the whole week, I asked my mother to lend me his machine to cut cold cuts at one point I had enough sausage and cheese cut to tea and snacks.



Meanwhile Miquel was responsible for cutting the bread. I bought these sticks in Mercadona.



are now starting to prepare snacks. First scrub
some tomatoes on bread for bread with tomato.



A good splash of olive oil on each slice ...



... and put the sausage and cheese.



We close the sandwiches, wrap them in foil and put it in the freezer until we're needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment