Friday, December 17, 2010

Mcculloch Eager Beaver Weed Wacker



Day 8 was the birthday of my daughter Eve, and of course can not miss her cake, which for lack of time had not yet set, so now I take 4 years ago I started the adventure of the blog and share a piece of cake, and you I will say that I have said already, that 4 years have been incredible, which I have known personally both virtual and wonderful people, had 400 supporters and more than 800,000 visits was unthinkable for me and I can only say THANK , and look forward muuuchos years, enjoying, sharing and learning with you all @ s.
Each year it costs more to surprise me, and this year as I did, and peta zeta colors, blue and pink cake for the filling and a cake came out very colorful and fun.
But as always something goes wrong, I failed the peta zeta but rookie because take over and not within the cake as I said my good friend M ยช Angeles cook without fear, and began to explode and melt, when I opened the fridge crash crash was heard, well at least it was fun.
Ingredients:
for cake

5 eggs 125 gr.
125 grams sugar.
flour 8 oz.
yeast pinch of salt 2 drops of food coloring
blue gel

to fill
150 grs. cream 35% fat
300 grs. of
philadelphia cheese 65 grs. sugar 1 sheet gelatin

140 grs.
strawberry jam 2 drops of red gel food coloring

to cover the cake
400 grs. cream 35% fat

2 sheets of 75 g gelatin.

sugar to the syrup

150 g sugar 100 grs.
water 50 grams of honey were

for decoration:
100 grams of milk chocolate cream + 2 tablespoons

--------- 150 grams of chocolate fondant
1 sheet of transfer
30 ------------ g butter

round cutters and letters
-----------

tail Peta zetas ------------
mold 18 cms.

do Mode:
first thing I prepared was the decoration of chocolate with the transfer, if you want to see how to do click here and here. Filling

I put the gelatine leaves in cold water to hydrate for 10 minutes, heat 2 tablespoons of cream in the microwave and melt the gelatin and let it cool, while Beat the cheese to get well creamy and add the cream, jam and food coloring, and finally the gelatin, beating left him a few seconds and get into the refrigerator to finish cooling.
the cake.
You can see step by step here
When the cake is cold, better overnight, cut it into three.
I put the ring and I put a disc, "mojo well with the syrup and I put a layer of padding, pondo another disc and I repeat with the syrup and filling, and finally the third drive, which ended either by soaking syrup, stick it in the fridge for a couple of hours.
to cover the cake
While the cake cools, prepare the cream. I put in cold water
gelatin sheets for 10 minutes, heat 2 tablespoons of cream and melt the gelatin, the amount of cream and melted gelatin miss him, I'm beating a bit to integrate everything and let it cool in the fridge. Retirement
mold, and cover with cream, and return them to the fridge.
put in a bowl with milk chocolate and cream, I put it in the microwave 1 minute, mix it with a spoon to finish melting the chocolate and let it cool a bit,
coat the cake with a spoon I put the chocolate over the edge to run down the side, and finish decorating the cake.
Finally
was where I went wrong and sprinkle the cake with peta zeta, which ended began to explode and melt and the cake looked like it would fly off.
The surprise of the cake is cut until the color is not appreciated, and although I missed the Pop Rocks, as colorful cake was very funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment