Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Best Type Of Elliptical

Pan Bloggers Meeting

As the saying goes, and my mother always reminded me "is well worn be grateful" , and that's what I do from my humble blog.
But words fail me and not anyone want me, nothing forgotten, I recommend that you enter here where Anne tells in detail and not forgetting anything.
Ana Maria thanks for this weekend full of good experiences, and the opportunity to meet other bloggers.
That is beautiful Granada.
Visit to Bodega Almaraes Payment.
tasting mangos, as noted are in our land.
mileiiiiisima
a part of all that cumin.
tasting, an experience I will never forget.
The visit to the mill, which housekeeping.
No, not guiris , somo bloggers who attended Gastrotur.
alfacar The wonderful bread, what a shame not to be around.
Restaurants those who took us to dinner Friday and Saturday, metaphor, and San Nicolas
Ummmm, this if I can continue to enjoy at home.
Another of the many delights that we get to the mouth.
Thanks for everything and waiting for the second edition of Gastrotur

0 comments:

Post a Comment