Friday, November 26, 2010

Dow Jones Stocks Market

I

A delicious bread made with a superior olive oil, and chop Bittersweet Benalúa Count of that hand Chef Juan Andres R. Morilla was presented at the fair Gastrotur
A high quality green oil extracted from olives picual, just when it starts ripening, from the eastern mountains of Granada. ;

Ingredients:
400 g bread flour The bakehouse
100 grs. white buckwheat flour The bakehouse
50 grs. rye flour The bakehouse

11 grams of salt 5 gm. soy lecithin
300 grs.
Lanjaron mineral water 30 grams. Olive oil and chop Bittersweet
5 grs. Instant yeast baker
280 grs. of Pâte fermentée (optional) 50 g muesli

do Mode:

In the bowl put flour, lecithin, salt, yeast, add the oil, preferment and lastly the water, I put a veil knead 5 minutes 1.
Saco mass, put on the table and finish kneading by hand, grease up the bowl with oil and put my dough, I roll to coat the oil well.
stop it, and let it stand until nearly triple the volume.

I put the dough on the table and degassed, the stretch to form a rectangle and spread in two.
with the singing of the hand under the center fold the dough, and pinch so that it is well blended. Meto
bread in a clay roasting pan I have previously greased, floured and sprinkle with muesli.

muesli I put up and plugs to light, I had 45 minutes.
Dump the bread and carefully weighed on the pan from the oven and I make a few cuts.
I get into the top and bottom oven preheated to 250 º with a bowl in the 5 th slot, when the oven has reached temperature, I put the tray of bread into the first slot, cast cold water in the bowl that is too hot to form steam and left it 10 minutes, coat the bowl with water and low temperature to 210 º and 20 minutes left I assure you that is cooked tapping with his knuckles at the base, and should sound hollow.
Once cool, cut it into slices.
And enjoy a wonderful bread, with a superior oil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment