Monday, November 22, 2010

Milena Velba My New Car

Gastrotur bean salad and cod

is right to tell me not to update the blog as before, but is not unwillingness, on the contrary, what happens is that sometimes after taking the pictures and upload them to the blog, I realize that is already published, which has returned to me go through this, and I thought that deserves to be rescued from oblivion and upload it back, is that between 3 blog has more than 500 recipes, and of course it is inevitable to repeat, especially with recipes like this.
Ingredients: 300 grs
. white beans 300 grams of cod

2 tomatoes
15
anchovies stuffed olives 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar 6 tablespoons
extra virgin olive oil black pepper



chives do Mode:
I desalted cod for 48 hours, changing water every 8 hours and in the refrigerator, time depends on the thickness of desalted cod.
I put the beans to soak for 12 hours, and I've cooked with bay leaf, some peppercorns and a pinch of salt until they are tender, 90 min. approx. but the time depends on the quality of the beans, you can buy cooked, but I prefer them, the taste changes a lot and for good, but if in a hurry is an option. Shred
cod, cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds and you skin and cut it into cubes.
In a bowl put the beans, cod, tomato and olives, seasoning with vinegar, oil, very little salt because cod has and a few turns of black pepper grinder, mix all the flavors to integrate.
Finally some fresh chives and put it in the salad
Both warm and cold, is delicious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment