Friday, January 14, 2011

Hepatitis B Blog Uae Medical

Cake with Mary

started the year celebrating birthdays, and as always with Mary, had planned another cake but this year the purchase of kings was delayed a little and threw me over time, so I had to improvise, but it served its purpose, and as the first birthday is celebrated as Mother , instead of dedication Marta took the little hand and stamped on the cake, it has not gone very Marta was not good because the work she wanted "get their hands on" it alone hahaha.
Ingredients:
for the cake 6 eggs


150 g flour 30 g cocoa powder 50 g chocolate
coverage
chopped 180 grs . of
4 g sugar. baking powder 2 star anise

crushed 1 pinch of salt
pie pan of 18 cm by 10 high
Syrup:
200 grs.
water 150 grs.
sugar 50 grs. orange syrup
Filling:
500 grs. cream 35% fat
2 sheets of gelatin
50 grs. white chocolate 75 g
.
sugar Coverage:
150 grs. COUVERTURE
1
gelatin sheets 100 grs. cream 35% fat 30 grams of sugar

30 grams. Tranfer
butter: 200 g
COUVERTURE
1 sheet of transfer
----------
150 g strawberry jam

------------- 2 --------
acetate sheets -----
The cake came out very good and juicy with a pleasant anise flavor, which could eat large and small, and here the court to certify.

do Mode:
The cake step by step so you can see here
I usually prepare the cake the day before, once cool wrap it in plastic wrap and stick it in
refrigerator coverage.
Hydrate the gelatin in cold water
I put the cream in a bowl and I heated 1 minute in the microwave echo hydrated gelatin sheet and the chocolate to melt, I put the sugar and mix everything until the chocolate is completely dissolved, add the butter for coverage looks shiny and let it cool, so do not I put plastic wrap crust just touching the cover.
cream Filling:
Hydrate gelatin, and dissolve in two tablespoons of cream I have previously heated in the microwave and warmed while I put the cream in the bowl and the beater at max., begin to mount when you take consistency echo gelatine and chocolate and continue riding until you're ready.
I cut the cake into three discs of 2 cm. thick, put the cake on the tray, I have three strips lined with aluminum foil to avoid staining the lace, once finished just have to withdraw and be a very clean presentation, paint the cake with syrup , we must be generous so that it is a cake well caladito,
I put a thin layer of jam and a good layer of cream.
As the cake will be quite high, I surrounded the cake with a sheet of acetate, so I avoid accidents during handling. Pongo
cream over the second layer of cake, I paint with the syrup, I put the jam and cream.
And the end with the last coat of paint also cake generously with syrup, but no longer I put the jam, cover it with a capping layer no more than 1 / 2 cm. and let it cool in the fridge
While the cake cools in the fridge, prepare the transfer to the measures of the cake, is easy to do a trick and a much more I that is easier to handle I put the tranfer foil on the counter and the subject with masking tape, place two rules on the side also fixed to the top with masking tape, so no blade, and any rules move, and I will spread the chocolate without fear to get out and be matched.
Melt chocolate 1 minute in the microwave at 80% power if necessary to put him back a minute, it is preferable to stay short to burn the chocolate is melted when I miss on the plate and shovel the extend, and leave a few minutes before I put it dry completely in the cake and stick it in the refrigerator and before finishing the cake removal acetate.
Saco cake from the refrigerator will remove the acetate sheet and painted with a bit of coverage to serve as glue for the transfer sheet is firmly fixed it, I wanted to make a cord around coverage but could not resist, and finally sprayed it with gold powder I bought in The sweet cottage flowers
Notice that the transfer looks nice, but difficult to cut, the ideal is to do it small rectangles and go around the cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment