Thursday, January 20, 2011

Melina Velba In Spotted Dress

my gifts and new header for the blog

all know that the Kings are very, very clever, but I did not know was that they knew so well to people, I say this because this year among many other things we did at the foot of Bethlehem, I have left some goodies, at least for me surprising, "it worked."
And thanks to these gifts, I decided to change the header blog, well I think I was missing a face lavadito.



And not only is the thing here, one day I told my daughter that he had seen a few cutters Chulis NY store and somehow I have come from the hand of JJ Williams Sonoma direct from my kitchen.













Well and there's more, the day opened The house fresh flowers, we M º Angels Cooking without fear, Laurita Cocinax2 , we saw the printing of cookies, M ª Los Angeles took over and had another, but when I went to catch a hand appeared in front of me and took it, I was as a child that you take away a candy, M º Ángeles bent on giving me his, but of course could not remove it before she saw it, they told us that again but it would take to bring about days.



Well then passed these days, and here is my long-awaited press, Laurita is a charming girl, I went and bought it, really is a luxury to have friends like them.

And although today was not a recipe, I hope you enjoy it as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment