Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Designer Waxing Glasgow

60 birthday cake with cherry

February 4 "The Boss" Añaza turned 60, my mother as time passes, if it seems like yesterday when we celebrate together their 23 birthday despite the passage of time and with some more of the desired tap is strong and fit, of course that happens in part because a good diet, exercise every day, etc. because life gives you nothing if you do not collaborate.
Ingredients: Cake


6 eggs 180 grs.
sugar 170 grs.
flour 30 grams.
cocoa powder Pinch of salt Filling


3 egg yolks 75 g
.
sugar 50 g cornstarch 600 g
.
milk 2 sheets of gelatin
100 grs. fondant chocolate syrup


200 g orange syrup
50 grs. honey rum 100 grams of water


Merengue

3 egg whites 275 grams .
175 grs sugar. water

------------- ---------

gold powder 1 28-cm springform pan.
Mode to do:
As always the day before, prepare the cake and I always do the same, never fails me and supports all the changes you want, step by step here and if the batter does not need it yeast.
the day in question prepare the custard: In a bowl put
gelatin to hydrate, and in another bowl and melt the chocolate in the microwave 2 minutes at 80% power.
Bato yolks, sugar and cornstarch in a bowl until a fine paste, I added two tablespoons of milk to make it easier to beat.
In a large saucepan heat the milk while boiling and slowly pour over egg mixture, beating well.
Pour the mixture back into the saucepan and simmer, stirring until thickened.
Remove the pan from heat, add the melted chocolate, and two sheets of gelatin, mix it with the rod and let it cool.
In a bowl put the orange syrup, which I left over candied oranges this Christmas, I add the rum honey and water and mix everything.
Short
the cake in two, I placed on a revolving cake base Laurita COCINAX2 has given me, whenever you wanted to take him but I saw autoconvencia it was not necessary, and now I think I will not be able to pass without my swivel base, with no laurita that I do you, the truth is that work a lot easier especially when covering the cake is cool, I paint it with the syrup, have to be very generous so that the cake is very juicy.
And as I start refilling always like to put the ring so much easier and does not move, I put a good layer of cream, leaving a part to cover the cake and the second disc of sponge cake, I take it to the fridge to cool. Quito
ring and cover with the remaining cream, and now is when I'm more pleased with my tour cake, you just have to go on without taking off the blade and cover everything perfectly, the back to put in the fridge so that it takes consistency.
And while the cake cools prepare the meringue, step by step here. I'm putting on
tablespoons meringue pie and I'll spoon it spreading all over the cake, leaving a mark the passage of the spoon, and as I have a little extra and I hate to throw anything, I put four balls in the center.
polvitos And as I have the gold to buy in The house fresh flowers with a brush polvitos dropped the gold and finished decorating the torch.
And I've reached the end, and although it seems laborious nothing further from reality, is a cake if you follow the steps were done quickly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment