Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shoe Outlet Eastern Shore, Md



If you ask me what food I like without hesitation say that rice, I could spend days and days eating rice, and especially in paella, sweet, milk, ingredients that accompany it gives me a little Like, I do not disgust or with fish or meat, or vegetables, for my being rice and based'm happy.
This one is made with beef and vegetables but also has a little secret, when I roast and I have too much sauce, never shot, going to the freezer or in ice cube trays or small pots which I then used as a flavor enhancer in my rice dishes and this leads precisely Iberian cheek sauce I made
I Ingredients:
For two people
150 grs.
round grain rice 250 grams. of pig stifle

2 artichokes 1 tomato 100 g

150 g fresh peas.
zucchini 50 grams.
red pepper 1 green pepper 2 cloves garlic

150 grs.
white wine 1 / 2 onion
150 grs. chinstrap sauce (optional)
oil 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive
750 grs.
water salt and freshly ground pepper

mode do: I put the
oil in pan and cook beef, onion, garlic and peppers all chopped very , I leave a few minutes and add the grated tomato, artichokes, halved, peas and zucchini cut, all with a pinch of salt to the vegetables release water when it is well fried add the wine and let it evaporate 1 minute and add the sauce cheek.
Add water and it's time to taste the salt and pepper, when it begins to boil echo the rice, mix everything and left it 10 minutes on medium high, and 5 minutes over medium low, remove from heat and let it stand a couple of minutes.
And ready to bring to the table.


0 comments:

Post a Comment